Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks

Hello everyone! So I have been trying out different drugstore lipsticks for awhile, and one of my favorites is the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks. They are cheaper than many drugstore lipsticks, and also a lot better quality.  I heard so much about them on YouTube, and also other blogs, and I see why so many people love them! They have amazing colors, and they stay on for quite a long time.

I have three so far and I love every one! I have the shades 109, which is a brighter coral color, 14 which is a muted pick nude, and 113, which is a orangey-nude. All of them are matte too which I love! Matte lipsticks are also great because with a little lip gloss, it can be shiny and transform your makeup look!

Lipsticks are a great way to spice up your everyday makeup look.

What's your favorite lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment