Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Obsession: Urban Decay

My fairly recent obsession has been Urban Decay. I have widened my collection of Urban Decay products over time and I can honestly say I am in love with their makeup. I don't usually carry out a makeup routine, as what I like changes quite a bit, but I have used Urban Decay makeup almost everyday for awhile now.


Urban Decay Naked Palettes 1 and 2, Setting spray, and Primer Potion.

Probably the two most used of my favorite products that I have are the Urban Decay Naked Palettes for my eye make up (1 and 2). The colors may change from day to day, but the palettes are my go-to for eye shadow. The eye shadows are very pigmented and compliment skin tones and eye colors extremely well. The palettes are 50 dollars each, but they are so worth it. Another huge plus is when I was at Sephora they told me that when they measured the 18 dollar pot of eye shadow and one of the shades in the palette, that the shades in the palette are actually just about a hundredth of a gram less than the single shadows in the pots. So when you buy the palette, not only are you getting 12 amazing eye shadows (you also get a brush and lip gloss, or double-sided brush and primer potion depending on which palette you get), you are also getting a huge bargain.

Another favorite of mine is the primer potion. I always saw such good reviews on YouTube of the eye shadow primer, so I decided to try the little sample I got with my Naked palette.
The primer keeps my eye shadow on all day, and if I forget to take my make up off at night, (I know, not good.) it's even still on in the morning! I also never had any problems with creasing, which is a huge plus!

The All Nighter setting spray is also another one of my favorite products. I use this on hotter days when you don't want makeup sliding down your face, or if I am going to be somewhere for a long time and don't want the risk of needing to reapply any of my makeup. At first, I was curious if I should even splurge on something that I didn't know if it worked or not. So when I finally got myself to try it, I decided to buy the travel size, just to make sure I liked it before I splurged on the bigger one. Which I'm glad I bought the travel size because this stuff lasts forever! I love this spray, and it works so well! When I wear it my makeup doesn't fall down my face after a couple hours and I never have to reapply makeup.

If any of you guys reading this are wanting to try any of the Urban Decay products, or you have and you were wondering if the money is worth it, I would definitely recommend trying it out if you haven't already. I have fell in love with Urban Decay, and I'm sure you will too!

What are some of your favorite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment