Friday, October 18, 2013

Autumn Must Haves

Hey everyone! It's getting colder out and that means sweaters, hot chocolate, boots, and much, much more! I love this wonderful season so much because I love layering, and pretty much everything else! And all the flattering colors (helloooo burgundy!). I love autumn fashion, it is so perfect and cozy! And I have a small obsession with fun mugs, hot chocolate, and snuggling up on the couch watching Halloween movies 
(anyone else?). Well anyways, to get on with it, here are a few of my autumn must haves!

Black Tights: Black tights are so flattering and they look great with a dress or skater skirt and a cardigan with some combat boots!

Over-sized sweaters/jumpers: These are my go-to clothing items for autumn. They are so comfortable and look good with everything! They can be dressed up or down, and are great for layering when it's colder!

Combat boots: Combat boots are great for just about everything. They look great with a dress or skirt, but also look great with skinny jeans or leggings! I wear mine with knitted knee-high socks pushed down to a little over the top of my boots.

Infinity Scarves: Scarves are a great way to keep warm and they also look great added on to any outfit! One of my favorite autumn outfits is a skater dress, cardigan, black tights, combat boots, an infinity scarf, and my hair in a messy bun. I love scarves for when I'm lazy and don't feel like spending much time on my hair.

Collared shirts: I love collared shirts buttoned all the way to the top with some disco pants or skinny jeans, and boots. I think they are flattering on anyone, and super comfy too!

Autumn is my favorite season for fashion. Layering and comfy clothes are my favorites! Thank you guys, love you all!

What are some of your autumn must haves?



No comments:

Post a Comment