Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Face Makeup Favorites

Hello everyone! I actually have some free time so I decided to make a post about some of my favorite face products! I have sensitive and fair skin so it is usually harder for me to find good face products that I love, and wont make my skin breakout or look orange. So here are some amazing face products that I absolutely love!


I love, love, love, my Tarte BB cream. I bought it in the summer so I would get a lighter coverage, while also not making my pale skin burn. This BB cream is amazing! I didn't have to use a primer and I got just the coverage I needed. It didn't fall down my face on hotter days either! It also has SPF 30, so my face didn't burn if I didn't apply sunscreen. Another product by Tarte I love is the setting powder. I got a sample of this with one of my purchases at Sephora and I probably will have to invest in a bigger version. The powder is white so I didn't know if it would show up on my skin like some other setting powders, but it is totally invisible! It also stays on all day which is a huge plus!


Something I have been using for a while now is the bareMinerals original foundation. My face isn't that oily so I didn't get the matte, but I have also heard great things about that one. My shade is fairly medium (C20). This is such a buildable powder and it lasts all day without primer!


Another face favorite of mine is my Erase Paste from Benefit. It has an amazing full coverage and it works perfectly for covering up spots. It lasts all day and doesn't irritate my skin either! I use it under my eyes and on spots and it really makes me look more awake. It is hands-down the best concealer I've used!


My favorite translucent powder is Rimmel Stay Matte by far! I heard so much about this powder on YouTube and I finally got it a while back. This powder is amazing. It makes my skin look great and it's an amazing price (3-4$ I think). If I'm having a more oily skin day I will just sweep this on over some foundation and I'm set. This powder is a miracle worker!


With my fair skin I like to add some color with bronzer. Almost everyday is a bronzer day for me! My favorite bronzer is the Two Faced Bronzer in "Sun Bunny". This bronzer is so easy to put on without it looking cakey and overdone. I love to contour with it because it's so easy to build. It looks so natural due to the reddish undertone which is sometimes hard to find in a bronzer! Also the Two Faced packaging is always so pretty and perfect. It's is by far my favorite bronzer ever!


And last but not least is blush. I don't usually wear much blush because my cheeks are naturally rosie, but if I wear a more fuller coverage foundation I will wear a little. My favorite has to be the Benefit "Rockateur" blush. It is so gorgeous! Especially on fairer skin tones! The only thing I find weird about this product is the smell. It's not bad, but it smells like perfume! Even with the interesting smell, t is so gorgeous and definitely my go-to blush!


I hope I helped some of you guys out if you were wondering about any of these products! I would honestly recommend any of these, they are definitely my go-to's. What are some of you face favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment